New Vieira threatens Mikel for his future at Chelsea


Super Eagles midfielder Mikel Obi is battling for his future at Chelsea.

The People says Mikel could make way for highly-rated Rennes star Yann M’Vila – dubbed the new Patrick Vieira – who is already a target for Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham and Arsenal.

Mikel has consistently been linked with a move away from Chelsea in the summer. But the 24-year-old, who joined the Blues in 2006, insists he is happy at the London club.

Stamford Bridge scouts have filed glowing reports on the French youngster M’Vila – but the Premier League big guns could all end up disappointed.

M’Vila, 20, has hinted he may stay in France for one more year, saying, “I’m in no rush – I’m only concentrating on my football. My agents are talking with the president at Rennes and I am calm.

“I like to live the present and at the moment, the only certainty is that I have a contract signed here until 2014.”
www.mannamart.com
My Ping in TotalPing.com